Friday, June 20, 2014

The final step towards vintage

Good afternoon from BeaverCleaverville!
Today is a very oddly momentous occasion! I finally removed the last of my extraneous piercings. I once boasted that I had 11 piercings!! My son Zachary learned to count by those piercings, which I'm not sure is a good or a bad thing lol!  So today I stared in the mirror and asked why I was holding onto them? I didn't really like them anymore and hey didn't blend with my vintage fashion.
I reached up and remove my industrial, and the rest, and was quite pleased with the outcome! I am left with the standard piercings and my nose stud (my nose stud is very tiny and has a deep sentimental value to me so I keep it). The MIC hasn't seen yet but I'm hoping he quite likes it!
I thought I'd be sadder to see them go but I am actually happy and excited, it completes my look.
I know what you re thinking "but what about your tattoos?" All of my tattoos are memorial pieces and are very precious to me. They will never go away but I'm very ok with that and if I must a cardigan does the trick!
Hope you like the new look:
Forever stuck in the 50s
The Modern Lucy Ricardo

No comments:

Post a Comment