Sunday, June 8, 2014

Godzilla, this vintage humidifier, and why Ill return soon

Good afternoon from BeaverCleaverville! This will be a relatively short post as I can't sit up for long.  Last night the MIC and I "finally went and saw Godzilla"!! His words not mine lol!
Honestly, even though the movie wasn't my cup of tea it was nice to have an "old fashioned" date night of dinner and a movie. We even got popcorn!! (My favorite part)
We got home late and that's when the pain hit me. Seering pain in my jaw and sinuses.....and I realized my "allergies" was in fact my 6th sinus infection of the year. (Back story to me is I'm being tested for auto immune disorders) so now I must wait until Monday to call my doctors office for relief.
Yesterday we met up with a new friend that his been emptying out his home of mint condition vintage antiques and he did not disappoint!! I'll post the entire haul ASAP but I wanted to show this sneak peek:
This is a humidifier from the Prak T Kal corporation! It still works!!! Hopefully it will help. I'm off to relax and hopefully work on some canning.
Forever stuck in the 50s
The Modern Lucy Ricardo

No comments:

Post a Comment