Monday, June 23, 2014

MIC's Lunch

Good afternoon from BeaverCleaverville!!
I apologize for no post yesterday but it's been such a hectic weekend. We had a few amazing hauls at the antique stores that I will post slowly over the coming week but I wanted to show this one off today:
 This gorgeous lunch box that I found for the MIC! He had been hunting for one for so long for his new job!!! I finally located one hidden away in the back corners of one of my favorite antique stores! Luckily he had the matching thermos to go with it!!!
So today I packed up a nice lunch for the MIC and delivered it myself to his office!
Inside the lunch box there is a metal wire on top that actually holds the thermos to the top of the lunch box!! I thought that was quite wonderful. I had to give them both a good cleaning, but they are both in lovely working order so I was gobsmacked! The MIC was also thrilled to have his "Archie Bunker" lunch box, as he has been referring to it! Hope this brought back some good memories to any of you that have ever used one of these!
Forever stuck in the 50s,
The Modern Lucy Ricardo

No comments:

Post a Comment