Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Gluten free cookie recipe that's actually easy

Good evening from BeaverCleaverville!
So I, as a housewife, have been dying to bake and being gluten free doesn't make that easy!! I finally found a recipe that's pretty tasty. I'll share it here

Ingredients Edit and Save

Original recipe makes 30 cookiesChange Servings
  • Directions

  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheet.
  • Combine peanut butter, eggs, and sugar and mix until smooth. Mix in chocolate chips and nuts, if desired. Spoon dough by tablespoons onto a cookie sheet.
  • Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Let the cookies cool on the cookie sheets for 5 to 10 minutes before removing.


  • Hope you enjoy!! I know me and the baby are!!
  • Forever stuck in the 50s
  • The Modern Lucy Ricardo 


No comments:

Post a Comment