Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Baby vintage


Good afternoon from BeaverCleaverville! I know you all have asked if I put my daughter in vintage clothes as well! This has been a difficult task to say the least.
finding vintage clothes is a hard task because generally the mindset of he generation was different. In today's generation your baby wears heir outfit outfit once and they never wear it again. In the 50s your baby wore it, your friends baby wore it, their friends baby wore it and so on! They never the anything way and as such this has made finding clothes both expensive and difficult! But after months of searching I FINALLY found two pieces I am thrilled with:

Arent they precious?? Something you would swear Shirley temple would wear!!
one theotherfront take a good look ladies and gents:


 This will be the last time you will see photos of me like this...updates soon!!
forever stuck in the 50s
The modern Lucy Ricardo

No comments:

Post a Comment