Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Breakfast for one is not a lot of fun!

Today in BeaverCleaverville
 

Unfortunately breakfast was alone today. Couldn't manage to get out of bed until LATE! I never realized just how much I appreciate mine and the MICs breakfasts together until I missed a few recently. It's dreadful rolling over in bed alone, to drudge downstairs to make coffee for yourself, to sit alone with no one to just....smile at you, tell you they love you. I truly did miss that this morning. This illness is really kicking me around and it needs to stop!
I believe the MIC is about to get a taste of "housewife life" as he has offered to pick up my slack this evening. I kind if chuckled and accept graciously and happily. I'm pleased to have someone so wonderful that offers to help when he sees that I need it!! He truly is wonderful. Hopefully I'll be back to full power by Wednesday as I wanted to hit Salvation Army again, but as of today, rest only. The baby has obliged by still sleeping!!! A rarity and I'm a bit weirded out, I hope that she is not getting I'll as well. Thanks for all the positive thoughts! Hopefully I'll be returning to full power very soon!
Forever stuck in the 50s
The modern Lucy Ricardo

No comments:

Post a Comment