Sunday, June 29, 2014

Return to normal

Good morning from BeaverCleaverville!
Day four of treatment and I still can't talk. The MIC says this is the quietest he has ever heard me. I communicate with him on my iPad but last night we found humor that I was still able to interrupt him even when typing.
During treatment I'm going to have more bad days then good but que sera sera! I'm a warrior and I desperately want to get better! These symptoms will ass and eventually I'll be loosed for. This prison that is my Lyme disease! Due to the immense pain in my joints standing, getting dressed, and styling my hair haven't really been options and the MIC hasn't quite been trained in the art of thrower feet victory roll (bless his heart) lol so I figured I would show you a purchase from last week that never made it here!!
This vintage smoking box we got for a steal and now we store cigars and what not in. It was the last piece we needed for our beautiful 50s serving bar! We also managed to find the MIC this beautiful 
pipe and tobacco holder!
One last comment:
One of the things that amazes me with this blog is seeing where my audience is actually from. I have members from the USA all the way to India and Serbia. That amazes me that my words make it that far! I would love if you all would take a moment and comment where you are from and say hi because it just floors me that my blog is making it all over the world!! Thank you thank you thank you for the support!!!
Forever stuck in the 50s
The Modern Lucy Ricardo

No comments:

Post a Comment