Monday, June 9, 2014

Rescue first

Good afternoon from BeaverCleaverville! While I lay here sick I am surround by my furry babies and slightly comforted. Besides my children they are my precious loves.
Oreo, my 20 lb Maine coon was rescued off craigslist. He was to be euthanized in a hour if I hadn't gone and gotten him. He was abused and cowering as I lowered him into his box. Today he is a gorgeous boy, that is a snuggle bunny!
Yukio is my second rescue baby. He was found tossed on the side of the road at 4 weeks old. He would have starved had he not been noticed. I stayed up late at night nursing him back to health, feeding him botte, and today he is "mommy's boy".
Aramis is our oldest boy. He was rescued from a shelter and he is kind and loving!
Captain James T Kirk is our 2 year old chihuahua. He was also rescued. He was thrown out of his home by some uncaring soul. He now happily sleeps in our bed most every night in his forever home.
What can we learn from this ? When looking for a new member of your family check your local shelter and humane society first. There are done great little guys looking for a forever home!
Forever stuck in the 50s
The modern Lucy Ricardo


No comments:

Post a Comment