Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Revisiting pants?!

Good afternoon from BeaverCleaverville!
So I went for another great Salvation Army thrift run today!! Picked up a couple dresses for the baby, a shirt for the MIC, and a hunch of pieces for me. Included in mine were two pairs of pants, one pair of high waisted nautical pants which I'll be showing off for the Fourth of July and a pair of side button 50s jeans. I got home slipped them on and didn't know what to think. Pants should be comfy right?  I sit here wondering what on earth is going on and then I realize I haven't worn pants in.........well atleast two months!
So here I sit in a pair of jeans wondering why on earth people wear these every day and thinking there is no way I'm normal! Jeans were created to be everyday pants and simply that is NOT for me lol! I never thought wearing skirts would have such an impact on me until I slipped these jeans on today and realized (I can't believe I'm about to say this) I'm a dress and skirt kind of gal. Now due to all my meds being covered up is the best option and sometimes pants are just going to have to cut it....but Lordy do I love skirts and dresses....praise The Lord and paise my dress folks!!' Jeans just aren't for me!
Forever stuck in the 50s (and dresses)
The Modern Lucy Ricardo 


No comments:

Post a Comment