Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Did I just get upstaged by...a lunchbox?

Good afternoon from BeaverCleaverville!
So in a previous post I discussed the MIC's lunchbox.
I mean it's a cool lunchbox don't get me wrong, but I think it's just that...a lunchbox. Well apparently I've been proven completely wrong! 
For the third time I have brought the MIC his lunch at work and for the third time the discussion oneI left was not what I was wearing (today was my high waisted nautical pants, Peter pan collared blouse and Rosie the riveter hair do) but that darn lunch box. (note I'm note revealing my outfit until the fourth of July) his coworkers sat there raving about "how cool his lunchbox was" but we're completely unphased by the fact that's looked like I had stepped out of the war factory line of the 1940s! Lol
Who would have thought... Upstaged by a lunchbox?!
Forever stuck in the 50s
The Modern Lucy Ricardo 

No comments:

Post a Comment