Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Mr. Mom

Good morning from BeaverCleaverville!
Unfortunately I am in day four of being ill. I can't seem to shake this one and it has started effecting the house work and what not. Fortunately for me I have the BEST MIC in the world and he has really stepped up as mr. Mom and mr. Housekeeper. Lol!
After working hard all day he came home yesterday to treat me to a sparkling clean kitchen, dishes done, laundry done, baby put to bed, floors clean, and bathroom clean. I stood there mouth agape watching him go. After he finished he brought me some crackers and soda to ease my stomach and tried with no avail to sort through my pills (to his credit I still have trouble sorting through them). I was them treated to a back rub and a night of watching our favorite show "Oddities".
The MIC and I are currently in the process of putting together a "cabinet of curiosities". A modern day cabinet of curiosities is where a collector puts their most prized oddities. Currently the MIC and I have a antique doctors traveling apothecary, a mini apothecary we believe to be carried by a GI, a laudanum bottle, and a religious relic. I'll post photos as soon as our cabinet is put together, for now I'm going to attempt to fold some laundry and take some of the load of Mr. Mom lol!
Forever stuck in the 50s
The modern Lucy Ricardo

No comments:

Post a Comment