Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Jam success and Brimfield week

Good morning from BeaverCleaverville!!
Yesterday I wound up making TWO batches of jam!! The MIC was thrilled to come home to find more peach raspberry jam and peach Bellini jam!! I had a breakfast of peach Bellini jam and YUMMYgood!! Delicious and still fizzy from the champagne!! I'm very proud of how my canning section in my house is turning out! It's almost full with my homemade jams, applesauces, and granola! Even the MIC opened it and smiled saying "I have a regular Suzy homemaker here!"  It makes me very happy to give him and my family simple pleasures like home made jam and fresh ground coffee (yes we are now grinding our own coffee) in the morning.
On the other front it is Brimfield week here in Massachusetts which means everyone else in every other state has descended upon our small town. The MIC and I are hoping to go friend on the hunt for shaving gear and good vintage finds. Naturally anything we find I will post here for you all to see! Well I'm off for grocery shopping and a few other things!
Forever stuck in the 50s
The modern Lucy Ricardo

No comments:

Post a Comment