Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Little angel smiles

Good morning from BeaverCleaverville!
I know I haven't been around consistently and I apologize. Blog posts are going to come as my health is good. I'm still waiting for my insurance company to come through on my iv line so needless to say I'm not feeling all that great but my littlest angel seems to be going out of her way to make me feel better.
My daughter CJ is only 16 months old but sometimes I wonder if she is a tiny guardian angel in hiding. Anytime I am feeling especially ill she will wander over with a tiny kiss and a hug. Then she wanders off giggling. I got to tell you sometimes that is better than any medicine I've been given. Other times when I am in a lot of pain she seems to sense it. She will slowly scooch over on the couch and then cuddle up on me and sit there quietly. Let me tell you this is a child that NEVER sits still typically but there she will sit.
My four year old Zachary always has what he calls "a two thumbs up" hug for me. (two thumbs up means a great job for him. He's autistic and needs good descriptions to let him know he's doing good or bad) as sick as I am these kids are my angels keeping me going and I love them more than anything!!
Forever stuck in the 50s
The modern Lucy Ricardo

No comments:

Post a Comment